FROM A COMPANY ADVANCING
LUBRICATION FOR 150 YEARS QUALITY
FOR 150 YEARS
150 years ago, our founders set out to make the highest quality, best performing lubricants available.
In doing so, they helped pioneer the use of anti-wear additives that significantly increased lubricantperformance through the years. Today, that innovative tradition continues with our newest lineof ultra high-performance, 100% synthetic hydraulic fluids. These new lubricants provide a widerange of benefits including: extended fluid change intervals, cooler operating temperatures,reduced friction and reduced downtime.
SYN LUBE SERIES 32-68
• High-Performance, 100% Synthetic, Polyalphaolefin (PAO)-Based Fluids.
• Provides Extended Drain Intervals and Excellent Compatibility with Seals.
• Available in ISO Viscosity Grades 32, 46 and 68.
SFGO ULTRA SERIES 7-68
• NSF H1 Registered and NSF ISO 21469 Certified - Food Machinery Grade.
• High Performance, 100% Synthetic PAO-Based Fluids.
• Available in ISO Viscosity Grades 7, 15, 22, 32, 46 and 68.
SYNXTREME FRH1- 46
• High-Performance, FM Approved, Fire Resistant Hydraulic Fluid.
• NSF H1 Registered and NSF ISO 21469 Certified-Food Machinery Grade.
• ECO-Friendly, Readily Biodegradable (OECD 301F).
INCLUDED AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE
Complimentary Extra Services Package
LUBRIPLATE LUBRICANTS COMPANYNEWARK, NJ 07105 / TOLEDO, OH 43605 / 800-733-4755
LubeXpert@lubriplate.com / www.lubriplate.com
COLOR CODED LUBE CHARTS & MACHINERY TAGS
PLANT SURVEYS / TECH SUPPORT / TRAINING
LUBRICATION SOFTWARE / FOLLOW-UP OIL ANALYSIS
OF QUALITY, INNOVATIONAND PERFORMANCE