For Compressed Air Systems• Refrigerated air dryers up to 12,500 scfm• Desiccant air dryers up to 5,400 scfm• Filters for particulate, liquids, mists and vapor up to
11,875 scfm• Automatic, energy saving condensate drains
Custom Engineered Solutions
• Available as skids or custom enclosures
• Eliminates space, weather, and accessibility
• Built to specification
• Reduces construction and install time
• Superior compressed air piping system• No leaks, no rust• Fast install• Versatile• Available from ½” to 6”
Clean, Dry Air in a Compact Unit
Complete Compressed Air System
• Complete with Sigma rotary screw compressor, air
dryer, and storage tank
• From 3 to 20 hp
• Designed for ease of maintenance
• Delivers ultra-low noise levels
us.kaeser.com/sigma Where innovation meets reliability.
Kaeser Compressors, Inc. • (866) 516-6888 • us.kaeser.com/ned
Successful plant operations are all about reliabilityand efficiency. That’s why smart managers chooseoil-free screw compressors from Kaeser.
With their Built for a lifetime engineering, our 2-stage oil-freerotary screw compressors deliver the best combination ofefficiency and reliability.
• Flows from 192 to 1,774 cfm• Pressures from 45 to 145 psig• Designed for lower service costs and more uptime• Fixed or variable speed models available• Excellent specific performance (k W/100 cfm)
• Integrated refrigerated and heat-of-compression dryer options
• Advanced control and monitoring
• Heat recovery-ready
Learn more about how Kaeser’s fresh take on oil-free design reduces
downtime and increases your productivity. Visit us.kaeser.com/ned.