Order Today, Ships Fast!
See our Web site for details and restrictions. © Copyright 2020 AutomationDirect, Cumming, GA USA. All rights reserved. 1-800-633-0405
Step Up Your Game
with great value in stepper components from AutomationDirect.
AC Step Systems
AC stepper drive accepts 90-240VAC input topower high-voltage bipolar stepping motorsfor high torque, especially at higher speeds.
AC Stepper DriveStarting at $199.00 (STP-DRVAC-24025)
• Auto-setup measures motor parameters, configurescurrent control, and anti-resonance gain settings
• Switch selectable microstep resolution
• Switch configurable: running current, anti-resonance,
input signal filter, step smoothing filter, and self-test
High-Voltage Step MotorsStarting at $57.00 (STP-MTRAC-23044)
• High torque at higher speeds• Single-shaft and dual-shaft designs• NEMA frame sizes: 23, 24
• Available torque from 75 to 1841 oz-in• 1. 8° step angle, 200 steps per revolution• IP40 protection rating
SureStep® Linear ActuatorsStarting at: $96.00 (ASTP-LE17-2A06ANN)
These NEMA 17 or NEMA 23 framestepper motors have a stainless-steellead screw extension of the rotor(and a screw nut), which translatemotor torque into linear thrust.
• Up to 193 lbs of thrust
• Speeds up to 18 inch/sec
• Three standard lengths: 6 in, 9 in, and 12 in
• Nine standard leads (travel per rev):
• 0.25 in/rev, 0.5 in/rev, or 1.0 in/rev
• 1. 25 mm/rev, 2 mm/rev, 3 mm/rev,
6 mm/rev, 8 mm/rev, or 10. 5 mm/rev
• Styles with bearing journal and snap-ring
groove (at screw end)
• Styles with rear motor shaft and mounting
holes for encoder mounting
• Long life, no-maintenance screw nuts
• Extension cables available in 6ft, 10ft, and
Stepper DrivesStarting at: $25.50 (DM322E)
These 2-phase digital stepper drivesoffer a basic feature set at anunbeatable value.
• Motor auto-configuration on power up• Wide range of input voltages supported(12-110 VDC, 18-80 VAC)
• Pulse input frequency up to 200kHz• Soft-start at power on
• Automatic idle-current reduction
• Over-voltage and over-current protection
• Optically-isolated inputs
• No software required; DIP-switches forbuilt-in self-test, microstep resolutionselection, and current level selection
• NEMA 11, 14, 17, 23, 24, 34 and 42 frame sizestep motors supported
Research, price, buy at:
Single or Dual Shaft and
IP65 Stepper Motors
Use our new Stepper System Selector to size astepper motor for your application, then walkthrough all the options for that motor; includingencoders, drives, power supplies, cables, and more.
STEPPER SYSTEM SELECTOR